Posted on April 30, 2023
A meeting requires a purpose. It requires the right people. People have the possibility to come prepared about time, agenda and content. The purpose can be one of the follow:
- Make a decision. An effective decision is when all the required parties are included
- Sharing information. Put everyone on the same page
- Providing feedback. Or review, it improves and advances something of someone
- Generating ideas. The classic brainstorming or design thinking workshop to come up with solutions from a given problem.
- Strengthening relationships. Informal time, coffee, lunches and any other chill-out time to jell a team