Strategy to deal with the growth opportunity
Posted on December 28, 2019
Speaking of Company Culture, fostering the growth opportunity is one of the most important pillar in any workplace.
In this very interesting report from Interactive Things, there are some good strategies to deal with professional growth.
Here the annotated list of those activities:
- Library rule to allow a calm and focussed enviroment even if in a open space
- Team forum (every 4/6 months) to discuss together about internal issues openly
- Weekly show time to engage the whole team about disseminating interesting bits of information
- Adventure time (bi-monthly) to experience together outside the work routine and office
- Team assembly, yearly, to review and discuss the company direction and vision
- Hack days, a focussed workshop to build something in a very short time together